Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eukanuba or Oatmeal!



My post "Dreaming Pink" caused quite an uproar. Somehow my post made it all the way to Eukanuba, which I thought was pretty cool. I'm not sure how it made it there, but thanks to whoever sent it their way.

Eukanuba responded with a comment, "You are dead on about Lady's scenting ability on Eukanuba. We did a study in 2000 that confirmed hunting dogs get 55% more finds throughout the season on the pink bag." (Elliott-at Eukanuba)

My dad loved it and asked me to ask everyone at Eukanuba to let him know when Eukanuba is coming out with a breakfast cereal?

My friend Marisa said, "Dog food?" I think she unsubscribed. I guess she thought I should be blogging about the latest pop stars.

My sister Lisa blogged about it on her food blog, Clawson Live. She has a sweet recipe for oatmeal at the end of the post.

Lady on the other hand is just happy we have decided to feed her Eukanuba year round.

Did I mention her coat gets softer and she smells better when we feed her Eukanuba? All you bird dog folks should try it.

3 comments:

Ben G. said...

Way to go Eric can't wait to see your pic in one of the T's you get from Eukanuba

BevAndBailey said...

We know a good-looking dog when we see one!

Seriously, let us send you some Eukanuba swag! Send Elliott an email...

Josh said...

Hey brother -- I think your next post needs to be about your episode yesterday with the horse trailer . . . It may be therapeutic to write about it!